Race Car, Truck and Trailer For Sale!
Car; one owner, 2002 ZO6, electron blue, highly modified, LS7 naturally asperated 581 RWHP and 570 RWT, full cage, fire suppresion system, RPM level 6 transmission, motion control shocks, APR wing, and much , much more!! All modifications & maintenance done professionally $ 44,900.
Truck; 2012 Ford F350 King Ranch loaded, 6.7 L diesel, dually, 8 foot box with spray on liner. NO RUST, Garage kept, totally stock, Under 70,000 miles. $45,000.
Trailer; 2006 all aluminum by Aluma Trailer, 20 foot with 5 ft. of V nose, twin 3500 pound axles, winch, ramps, cabinets and tire carrier plus many PitPal accessories. $14,000
2002 ZO6 TRACK CAR MODIFICATIONS 3/26/17
VIN # 1G1YY12S025116362 Original owner with title.
All modifications done professionally by either Black Dog Racing, Corvette Sports, or West Bend Dyno. Professionally maintained & serviced at all times. Engine, Wegner custom 427, rwhp is 581, rwt is 570 ft. lbs. ( see separate engine build specifications & dyno sheets).
- Fast 102mm intake.
- PFADT engine and differential Mounts.
- A.R.E. Dry sumped 3 stage 10 qt. Capacity with Wix racing oil filters.
- Supplemental oil cooling mounted to the front of radiator.
- Transmission, RPM level 6, TR6060 ( beefed up ZR1 trany ).
- Torque Tube/drive shaft solid aluminum connectors.
- LG trans. & diff cooler, gear driven off diff. with inline filter.
- Hurst, short shift kit.
- Clutch, RPS triple disc carbon custom 8.1 w/al. Flywheel LSXBC3. Total weight with flywheel is 21 lbs.
- Interior is stripped.
- SCCA Pro Racing cage by Black Dog Racing.
- Seats, driver Sparco 2000, passenger Corbeau.
- Steering wheel, quick release.
- Drivers side safety net.
- Schroth 6 point belts driver & passenger.
- Fire surpressed.
- Master electrical switch.
- Battery, Optima (trunk) with maintenance charger installed with outside access to connect.
- Brakes, front Essex/AP Racing competition endurance, 6 piston.
- G2 spindle ducts.
- All Star high temp. brake duct hoses.
- Brakes, rear Wilwood Superlite Six part of a Big Brake Kit.
- Brake Pads, Front Hawk DTC 70, Rear Wilwood H.
- Brake fluid SRF.
- All stainless steel brake lines.
- Wheels, TSW Interlogos 4, 10.5 x 18.
- Tires, Pirelli slicks 305/645/18 front , rear 315/680/18.
- Wheel bearings, GM Performance with extended GM Performance wheel studs.
- Suspension, LG coil overss,T1 sway bar,all poly bushings.
- Shocks/dampers Motion Control, 2 way adjustable with resevoir.
- Custom fiberglass Front end with splitter.
- Vented Hood.
- APR GTC 300 wing.
- Cool suit set up.
- Ultimate Pedal gas pedal for ease of heel and toe shifting.
- Long Acre racing rear view mirror.
- Tick performance adjustable clutch master cylinder.
- GM Performance hydraulic clutch slave cylinder.
- GM Perfromance rear axle & joint boot kit.
- Coleman lock bypass kit.
- To make it sound good, Borla exhaust with high flow cats.rage.
PDF’s (these open in a new window; close it when you’re done to return to this page):
FORD F350, 2012 KING RANCH DUALLY
- NO RUST, KEPT IN HEATED GARAGE.
- 7 LITER DIESEL.
- MILEAGE 68928 ON 3.20.17.
- KING RANCH
- CREW CAB.
- FULL 8 FT. BOX .
- AFTER MARKET SPRAY ON BED LINER .
- VERY CLEAN.y ramps with inside storage.
20 FT. V NOSE ALUMA TRAILER (all aluminum) AE820TA
ORIGINAL OWNER VIN # 1YGAE30277BO33392 built 2006
GVWR 7000, weight 2200 lbs, height 71.5 in. (inside), width 93.5 in.
- Twin axle, 3500 lb rating each.
- Side door 32 inch. (43034)
- Full width rear ramp door. (43039).
- 15 inch wheel upgrade. (43187).
- 4 flush mounted D rings. (60015)
- V- Nose, + 4 Feet (43234)
- Stone guard. (43440).
- Rear stabilizer jacks. ( 43030)
- Spare Tire mount. ( 44761).
- Side mounted tie down capability both sides entire 20 ft. length of trailer.
- Custom all aluminum completely adjustable tire rack. Will hold 6 mounted slicks plus trailer spare.
- Winch 3000 lb. with 30 ft. hard wired remote control and 12 volt deep discharge marine battery.
- Trailer V nose filled with metal upper and lower cabinets.
- Pit Pal 3 helmet holder.
- PitPal deluxe wall organizer located in front of trailer.
- PiPal deluxe wall organizer located in rear of trailer.
- Pit Pal gas can holder for 3, 5gal cans.
- Pit Pal Jack storage unit.
- Cool suit container storage home made.
- Impact driver kit storage home made.
- Twin welded aluminum entry ramps with inside storage.